|We hope that you are happy with our business service and if you know of an entrepreneur or business who you feel could benefit from Dove Computers’ quality packages and services; we’d be delighted to hear from them too.
We know how important it is to receive a recommendation from our customers and our referral scheme has been designed to reward you or your company for your loyalty.
We’ve knocked 10% off our 5GB Gold web hosting package for the Month of March. – that’s £54 + VAT per year for 5GB of reliable, secure, clustered (fast) and UK based web hosting. Backed up by our great UK based support team.
Click here to order https://dovehost.co.uk/login/cart.php?a=add&pid=3&promocode=TENOFFGOLD or visit our sister company, Dove Host at www.dovehost.co.uk and use the Promotion code: TENOFFGOLD. Offer expires end of March.Google+ Author Link
We are very proud to be celebrating 10 successful years in business and we fully recognise just how important our loyal customers have been in helping us to achieve this. In line with our other customer rewards, we would like to take this opportunity to give our customers a little ‘thank you’ in return for their continued support.
If you like the service which you receive from Dove Computers, we would be really grateful if you would tell your friends about it.
Thanks to our Refer a Friend Programme you could save £10 off your next visit, every time you recommend a friend and they use our services too. Whenever someone you recommend becomes a customer, we’ll take £10 off your next bill, as well as offering them the same great offer. And the best news is, there’s no limit to how many people you can refer!
To fill out a form, please click here http://dovecomputers.com/refer-a-friendGoogle+ Author Link
Dove Computers is celebrating 10 successful years in business throughout 2013 and as a thank you to our loyal customers who have made this possible, we are planning a host of promotions, discounts and charitable events during the year.
To start the celebration, we are offering an open invitation to existing and new customers alike, to pop in any time between 9-5.30pm on Friday the 1st February, and help us to enjoy our birthday cake, fizz and hospitality. Anybody who attends will automatically be entered into our £100 draw, which will be drawn at 10am on the 10th of October this year. Moreover, the prize draw will be extended to all customers who spend with us until this date.
Despite a lot of hard work and dedication from our team over the years, we know that Dove Computers wouldn’t be the success it is today without our loyal customers. With this in mind we would like to say a big thank you by offering you a 10% discount off labour throughout the month of February. Home customers are invited to bring their Apple MACs, Laptops or PCs in for repair until the offer ends on Thursday 28th February. Your computer will be checked by one of our Microsoft Certified engineers and they will endeavour to return the machine to you as soon as possible. A jargon-free diagnosis will be provided on completion. Should you have to wait, our reception staff will even provide tea and biscuits! This offer will be repeated on different months throughout the course of 2013, so please see our website for more details of these events. To enjoy 10% quote our promotional code 10%DoveThankYou before making payment.
Every month will feature new promotions, competitions and events with an emphasis on 10, so please come along again in March to check out our latest thank you!Google+ Author Link
We have the Samsung Ativ S Windows Phone 8 16GB (Unlocked Simfree) smartphone in stock @ £359 + VAT (£430.80p inc. VAT) Free delivery. Contact us via email or phone to order with your credit card today. Email: info @ dovecomputers.com / Tel: 01335 81 80 81.
Samsung ATIV S is a new smartphone for both work and entertainment featuring Windows Phone 8.. ATIV S brings a stunning hairline design and high performance with a range of content-sharing and productivity options. Its impressive 1.5GHz dual-core processor and HSPA＋42 connectivity enable great browsing performance and high responsiveness even for the most demanding gaming or work applications. Users can enjoy the brand new Windows Phone 8 experience on the ATIV S’s stunning 4.8” HD Super AMOLED display.
Samsung’s ATIV devices are simple, powerful, and beautiful. The Windows operating system is sleek, intuitive and compatible across devices. Together Samsung and Microsoft will provide users with an advanced, productive and creative experience with its ATIV devices. Its full lineup is designed for a simple user experience to share your work and ideas as well as enjoy consuming content.
Furthermore, Samsung’s Windows devices are enhanced with Samsung’s own unique services and content. Samsung Family Story provides fun and intuitive content sharing. Samsung’s ChatON service complements Microsoft’s popular People Hub to provide a wide range of social communication options across these versatile devices.
|Network:||HSPA＋ 42Mbps 850/900/1900/2100MHz|
|Processor:||1.5 GHz dual-core processor|
|Display:||4.8 inch (121.9mm ) HD Super AMOLED|
|OS:||Windows Phone 8|
|Camera:||Main(Rear): 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash|
|Sub(Front): 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera|
|Video:||Codec: H.263, H.264, WMV, MP4, M4V, MOV|
|Full HD(1080p) Playback & Recording|
|Audio:||Codec: MP3, WMA, MP4, M4A, AAC|
|3.5mm Ear Jack|
|Sharing Features:||Tap ＋ Send (File sharing with NFC and BT/Wi-Fi)|
|Samsung Family Story|
|Content Features & Services:||Samsung ChatOn mobile communication service|
|- Music Hub ＊|
|- Media Hub＊ (US only)|
|Samsung Zone (in Windows Phone Marketplace)|
|Now (Daily Briefing)|
|Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Channel Bonding|
|Sensor:||Proximity, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Ambient Light, Gyroscope|
|Memory:||16/32GB User memory ＋ 1GB RAM|
|microSD (SDXC support)|
|Dimension:||137.2 x 70.5 x 8.7 mm, 135g|
|Battery:||Standard battery, Li-ion 2,300mAh|
Create expert assignments, presentations and group projects with the easy-to-use design tools, templates and photo editing features. Transform any presentation from simple to stylish with easy editing tools, text effects, and dramatic slide transitions.
Powerful tools in the Office University 2010 package include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
The Mac version, Office University 2011 package include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Store files and documents online using advanced security features so you never lose them. Share your access or simply view and edit your documents from home, university, or any PC that’s connected to the Internet with SkyDrive.
Microsoft Office University helps make your assignments stand out from the crowd incorporating a selection of powerful tools you would never want to be without.
Restrictions: This product is restricted to sale to university students and university faculties only. Proof of eligibility is required online before purchase.
2010 (Windows) 2011 (Mac)
Boxed software with media
1 user, 2 PCs
Whether you are just starting or going back to university this September, it is important to be prepared, from essential reading to IT equipment. As many universities expect people to have computer technology and internet these days, they will often set tasks that involve using home IT equipment, so it is essential to be prepared for this. Dove has put together a guide to making sure you are prepared for the back-to-uni rush this September.
The Essentials Checklist
- Laptop or PC – Beat the mad dash for the use of the slow and clunky old university library computers by being prepared and having your own PC or laptop in your student accommodation. You can use it anytime, and it makes completing assignments a doddle.
- All-In-One Printer – Printing off at in the university library can be a stressful experience, especially close to deadline dates. But having your own all in one printer back at your accomodation would allow you to leisurely print, scan and photocopy anytime you need to.
- Microsoft Office University Suite – To be able to complete assignments on your PC or laptop, you will need a Microsoft Office Suite, allowing you to create Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and more. Dove are currently running a student offer on the software, for more details click here.
- Internet Security – The internet is one of the greatest technological advances, but unfortunately it allows hackers and virus threats to freely enter your computer and cause no end of issues. Protect against this with Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 3PC 1 year subscription, which offer pop up and virus protection so you can enjoy a worry-free browsing experience.
- Back-up – Backing up your hard work is essential if you plan to use your PC or laptop for assignments and long running projects. All manner of things can easily go wrong with technology, for example if you simply spills a drink on the keyboard or accidently drop the laptop. These things happen, and although you can repair or replace broken technology, you can’t get back the data that was saved on there. We recommend an offsite back up program such as Mozy, which is ideal for home use, and Dove can install and set up the software for you, no hassle needed.
- Tablet/iPad – A tablet is not an essential, but more people are investing in this unique and useful tool. With a multitude of apps and games available for you to enjoy, it is a great extra to consider when building your back-to-uni kit.
Dove Computer Solutions are offering an exclusive 6 months remote support on every laptop purchased between 16th July and 31 August, to help make the back-to-uni time as stress free as possible for you!Google+ Author Link
Whether your kids are just starting or going back to school it is important to be prepared, from uniform and PE kits, to essential reading and IT equipment. As many schools expect people to have computer technology and internet these days, they will often set tasks that involve using home IT equipment, so it is essential to be prepared for this. Dove has put together a guide to making sure you are prepared for the back-to-school rush of September 2012.
The Essentials Checklist
- Laptop or PC – This can be one of the most valuable homework and education tools available. You can utilise it for sourcing information for products, simply looking up unknown words and phrases, or even play some of the many educational PC games for children.
- Printer – A printer is a useful tool for printing off information, and allows children to utilise the computer or laptop to get more daring and creative with their homework, and then allows them to print it off to take into school and show off.
- Microsoft Office Home and Student Suite – For your children to be able to use the PC or laptop for their homework tasks, a Microsoft Office suite with programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and more is a must-have.
- Internet Security – Your children obviously going to want to utilise the internet when gathering information for homework projects, and you don’t want to have the risk of them going on the wrong site, or pop ups and viruses becoming an issue when your child is working on the computer. We advise a home edition internet security package such as Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 3PC 1 year subscription, which allows you to set parental controls, and providers pop up and virus protection so you and your children can enjoy a worry-free browsing experience.
- Back-up – Backing up your child’s hard work is essential if you plan to use your PC or laptop for homework and long running projects. All manner of things can easily go wrong with technology, for example if your child spills their drink on the keyboard or accidently drops the laptop. These things happen, and although you can repair or replace broken technology, you can’t get back the data that was saved on there. We recommend an offsite back up program such as Mozy, which is ideal for home use, and Dove can install and set up the software for you, no hassle needed.
- Tablet/iPad – A tablet is not an essential, but more people are investing in this unique and fun educational tool. With a multitude of apps and games available for kids to enjoy, it is a great extra to consider when building your back to school kit.
Dove Computer Solutions are offering an exclusive 6 months remote support on every laptop purchased between 16th July and 31 August, to help make the back to school time as stress free as possible for you!Google+ Author Link